QUOTES:

"I have killed two people since midnight. I haven't slept in over 24 hours. So maybe you should be a little more afraid of me than you are now."
"I'm gonna need a hacksaw."
"I work for no one."
"Thousands of innocent lives are at stake."
"We don't have time for this."
"The only reason that you're conscious right now is because I don't want to carry you."
"You probably don't think that I can force this towel down your throat. But trust me, I can. All the way."
"I'm federal Agent Jack Bauer. This is the longest day of my life."
"I'll get back to you."
"I need to talk to the president."
"Nina, you don't have anymore information do you? Yes I do...No, no you don't."
"What is your primary objective?"
"My name's not Frank. It's Jack Bauer."
"This is all my fault."
"I'm not CTU."
"Who are you really working for?"
"I'll get him to talk."
"Just give me 5 minutes."
"If you hurt my daughter I WILL kill you."
"Where is the bomb? I said WHERE IS THE BOMB?"
"Was Air Force One just hit? WAS AIR FORCE ONE JUST HIT?"
"What's on the chip? WHAT'S ON THE CHIP?"
"I need you to data mine the files."
"I need an interrogation room prepped NOW!"
"Part of getting a second chance is taking responsibility for the mess you made in the first place."
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"
"You are going to tell me everything I want to know or I swear to God I will hurt you before I kill you, and no one will be able to stop me"
"TELL ME WHERE THE BOMB IS!!!"
"Chloe!"
"Chloe, we don't have time for your personality right now."
"DAMNIT!"
"What else could they take from me."

No comments:

Post a Comment

AIR TIME

The following takes place between 9pm and 10pm.
MONDAYS
cable channel FOX 12