24 phrases for 24 drinking game

1. Trust me, you don't want to go down that road with me.
2. If you don't tell me what I want to know, then it'll just be a question of how much you want it to hurt.
3. You don't want to try me.
4. Tell me what I need to know!
5. When I'm finished with you, you're gonna wish that you felt this good again.
6. You don't understand!
7. Do you understand?
8. I understand.
9. I need you to trust me.
10. There's no time for backup.
11. I don't have time to explain right now.
12. I don't have time for this.
13. We don't have much time
14. Secure the perimeter.
15. Stand down.
16. Copy that.
17. Show me your hands! I said show me your hands!!
18. It's complicated.
19. Thousands of lives are at stake
20. Send it to my screen..
21. I don't work for CTU.
22. Damnit!
23. That was our only lead
24. Tell me where the bomb is!

No comments:

Post a Comment

AIR TIME

The following takes place between 9pm and 10pm.
MONDAYS
cable channel FOX 12